Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday! It is not about the food, it's about my family who I usually only see at Thanksgiving...and funerals but we don't want to talk about that now, do we?

As I was trying to find a new cookie idea this year instead of trying to change up the old 'fallish' designs from years past, I found these fun turkeys over at Barefoot Bakers and fell in love!  I decided they were too fun to pass up.  My family loved them and I think they turned out pretty good! 

I used to hate Royal Icing Transfers because my wet icing always bled into them but I've learned a few things!
One day I'll get a great camera and a light box...one day!
My kids had fun making these feathers to go with my turkeys!
As I was packaging them for our trip, I realized that someone didn't get eyes!
My favorite!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Blog Design by

 
Premade Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio